Stay tuned for lots of updates... and then probably another 3 month wait for more..
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
It's been too long
Wow so much has happened in the last few months. Ryder has brought more joy to us then we could have ever imagined. After my last post "Temple Shower" I had one more amazing shower from my precious family at the City Community Church. It was beautiful and we laughed all night. I am so blessed to be part of a church that feels.. and acts like family. I have realized how much harder it is to live away from my family now that Ryder is here. I miss him not being able to take part in the traditions my mom has with my nieces and nephews, and all the hugs and kisses he could be getting from his aunts and uncles. But a big reason we haven't packed up and headed to Dallas is because of our church family. We have created our own make-shift traditions and they love and hug and kiss my precious baby boy and let him know he is something special. I long for trips to Dallas and time with family but God has given us so much here in Austin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment