Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Work Shower





This last weekend I was so blessed I got to have a double baby shower with my sweet friend Lauren. We are 7 days apart in our EDD (expected due date) The shower was an absolute blast. Jared made a good observation, he said we usually are able to have a good time in crummy situations, so in a time of fun and celebration we were bound to make the best of it. Which was very true, there were many laughs to go around.



Our cute "little" bumps
Our friend Kim won "best bags" hands down.
Love this picture!
Like I said, Adorable bags!
Who knew boy stuff could be this cute!
Shannon made us a homemade cake... words dont describe :)
Thank you Sarah for bracing the oohh's and aahh's for us!
Comparing bumps.. I think I win
Kim your wonderful!
I am so blessed to have these women in my life. Not only have they been incredible friends but also wonderful mama's to look up to and learn from.

No comments: