Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ryder's Room

Ryder's room has been ready for a few weeks now. We love walking by and seeing all his sweet little things laying around. I can't wait till I get to walk in there and lay him in his crib for the first time, or later down the road when I walk in and he see's me and reaches his little arms out for me to hold him. I love this little man so much already and we haven't even met!
While we were getting his room ready it made me think about how we work so hard to prepare a place for our little one's when this is exactly what Jesus is doing for us right now. He is preparing a place for us in heaven that doesn't even compare to a little paint on the walls and a new bed and dresser. It's so much more!

We went for a cabinish theme :)










No comments: