Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hello 2nd Trimester!


Week 14 I have been waiting on you! The nausea isn't completely gone, but it is defiantly better!

I was cleaning the other day and found my box of baby C's outfits... I think we are off to a good to a good start.
Jesus and UT

I was at Old Navy the other day getting some new maternity jeans when I got side tracked by the baby clothes section. I must have spent 10+ minutes just looking from outfit to outfit, I even had a couple shirts and onsies in my hand to buy! Then reality set in and I realized I can not just buy stuff yet. I AT LEAST need to wait to find out if its a boy or girl! So I sadly put it all back and sighed. Soon. We will know soon!

I had another prediction today! So since there isn't enough change in my life as of now I decided I wanted to get some highlights. So my friend Kim was working on my hair when her next client came in. Kim was telling the client that I was her cute pregnant friend and expressing her desire that my baby is a girl. The guy goes you know there is a way to tell. And we go yeah a sonogram. He goes no the back of your neck where the hair ends, if its straight its a girl and if its pointed its a boy. So Kim lifted up my hair and apparently I am having a girl. Then my question was, so does your hair change. He explained that once the baby is born their hairline determines what the next child will be.
Who knew!

There really hasn't been that much change now that I finally crossed over into the 2nd trimester. I have my bump but after going to yoga and seeing the momma's who are at week 39 I feel VERY small! I don't leave the house with out my Tums, Acid Reflux is my new side kick, and I hear it only gets worse. Energy is coming back, defiantly not to its norm, but I can tell its on its way.

I can tell that Jared is getting more and more into this whole daddy thing. Our dear friends Robby and Crystal have a precious baby girl Ava, every time we are with them she some how ends up in his arms and she is the only person in the room to him. He kisses my belly all the time and talks to the little one. I truly can not wait till he can feel the little one move. I am almost more excited for him to feel the baby then my self! I know he is going to be an incredible dad and I can not wait till he gets to say hello for the first time.

4 comments:

Johnson's said...

Can't wait to shop for a closet full of more clothes :) Nothing more fun!!!!

Kristin.thompson said...

hey there mama ;)

lauren noel said...

I cannot wait! Also, I am skeptical of this hairline prediction...really?! I'm gonna hafta google that one.

Moore Memories said...

Hey there! I am so excited for your baby news and cant wait to read about it every step of the way! Becoming a mama is the best blessing God will give you! Praying for you and that little sweet pea!
~Holly Moore