This trimester has gone by pretty quick. Although, I would be perfectly content if the next two weeks would go by even faster. I have been in a regular state of nausea. I have morning and night sickness, I haven't thrown up, just constantly nauseated. Eating small frequent meals help a little bit, but nothing actually takes it away. I hear it either goes away during your second trimester or you get to keep it the whole time. UGH, please be the first!
I have only had a few cravings. The first one was pretty early on, Chocolate Milk. It lasted a night or two. Then while I was out the other day I had this overwhelming desire for a Milk Shake. So I stopped at chick-fil-a and got a chocolate one.. can I just say it was the most incredible thing I had ever tasted. I' m sure as time progresses I will have a few more..
I had my first prediction from a stranger last week. My patients wife with no warning at all took one look at me and goes "its a boy, I know these things. I'm never wrong." So there you have it friends, who needs a sonogram. :)
Our next appt is on Tuesday and we should be able to hear the little one's heart beat for the first time. We cant wait! Every night before bed Jared now gives me a kiss and then kisses my little belly and tells the baby how much he loves him or her. Its the most precious thing I have ever seen.
A couple weekends ago Baby C had it's first adventure! Some of Jared's college friends came into town to hang out and to celebrate little C. So naturally what would we do on a beautiful Saturday afternoon, but go climbing. I know I know climbing while pregnant, but can I just say that I was safer on that wall then walking on the ground. When it was my turn I had 4 or 5 guys spotting me the entire time. They kept cheering for the baby. It was a blast! It was a great way to end my climbing days for the next year or so. Saturday night they all sat around the dinner table arguing over who the baby should be named after. They each thought their name was better, of course.
So work has defiantly proven to be a little more tougher these days. 12 hours on your feet... killer.
Jared met a women at the yoga studio in one of his buildings the other day and got to talking. She specializes in prenatal yoga and gave him her card. So, happily I took advantage of their meeting and tried my first yoga class today! Can I just say I am a fan. There are some parts that are a little out there for me, but I use that time to focus on God and be still before him. I loved the stretching and strengthening. There are just so many great things that help you while your getting ready for the little one and its growing I just couldn't help but get hooked on the whole idea. So we shall see what happens!
So here for entertainment purposes.... my little bump!

Forgive the awkwardness of it.. I defiantly had to use the self timer... and now for the front..

5 comments:
Yeah! I love getting to see picts since I'm not there to see it all in person :) Record the heart beat on your cell phone video...then you can post the video of the sound...pleeeease?! The first picture is a big akward...it looks like a triangle point, glad you took a second, it's a cute little bump. Love you.
PS) My nausea went away with both of them. I had it the same way you are describing if that's any encouragement.
Thank you for posting a picture so we can be a part of this fun time in your life. I wish I was closer to go through this all with you as I did with all the others. Can't wait to hear baby's heartbeat. We will go baby shopping when we come down in March. Love you ALL so much.
Okay, SO tearing up right now! It was so wonderful to see you guys that weekend. Hope to see that baby a few more times before he/she is introduced into this world!
Love you guys.
I love reading your blog :) And I'm SOOOO glad that you had a Chick-fil-a milkshake!!! You're already raising this baby right :) I would love to have a milkshake with you sometime soon and see that baby bump for myself! Hugs and Kisses!
Aaaaaaand p.s. you look adorable :)
Post a Comment