Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pictures!!

(I still need work on learning how to work the pictures on this thing, so please bare with me.)



Lauren your the best



Beautiful blue



Ava loved all the yelling!



Killing with kindess...



more yelling



Ethan was totally into it



Yall look good with 2 little ones :)



Brack 9



I dont know what I would do without
these 2 girls




Ladies thank you for all you've done.



Such a great time.







I honestly don't know a better way we could have celebrated this wonderful event. Thank you to everyone who came and celebrated, you blessed us more then you will ever know. Our precious baby boy is one lucky little man to have so many wonderful people who already love him!

1 comment:

Kristin.thompson said...

LOVE IT! we all had so much fun! so happy for you guys! :)
(...and i look a little crazed in the "killing with kindness" pic - intense game... haha!)